Free OST Viewer Tool
Kernel OST Viewer Software
OST files are essential to MS Outlook, as they enable users to work even in offline mode, when there is weak or no possible connection with Exchange Server. Offline storage table (OST file) is basically the cache of data stored on the server, which is helpful to reduce the overall load and traffic on the Exchange accounts. This is why, users can get access to emails, contacts, public folders, shared folders etc. of Outlook mailbox without depending upon the internet connection.
However, corruption problem in OST files is not a new thing to discuss about. The sensitive nature of OST files makes them vulnerable to various unforeseen issues caused from different reasons like malware attacks, power failures, storage device failures, improper shutdown of Outlook and many more.
But, you can efficiently deal with OST files corruption issues and view the OST files data without requiring to establish the connection with Exchange Server. Yes, Kernel OST Viewer tool gives this privilege to view and access OST file data within the software interface and that too completely free.
About Kernel OST Viewer Tool
Kernel OST Viewer is a free-to-use OST viewer utility supported by versions of Windows machine. It uses innovative programming approach to scan OST files before it displays the content of the file to the end users.
List of features supported:
- View healthy or corrupt OST files data without requiring MS Outlook
- Displays total items of OST files including emails (with attachments), contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc. without making connection with Exchange Server
- Integrated with enhanced search feature to locate OST files instantly
- Rigorous scanning of OST files prior to previewing
- Displays lost/deleted items of OST files in red color for quick identification
- Option to print and copy HTML emails
- Preview facility with simple view and advanced properties view options
Steps to View OST Files Using the Tool:
- Launch Kernel OST viewer tool and select the OST file(s). Note: To open single file, user can choose ‘search’ option to let the software search the file within the selected drive of the user machine.
- Once the file is selected, click ‘Next’. The software wizard will display process information. To proceed further, click ‘Finish’ button.
- View the complete OST files in a list-like structure. Select ‘Simple View’ or ‘Advanced properties view’ to adjust the viewing settings.
- Jump to navigation bar on the bottom of navigation panel to view Calendar, Contact, Task, Journal or Notes.
- Select ‘Find’ option to open and view any specific items, based on various filter fields like ‘From, To, Subject, Received Before, Received After and Message has Attachment’.
- Select and view ‘File Analysis Reports’ options based on different fields like ‘Total Item Types, Mail Flow Density by Date/Sender, and Interaction between users’.
Free and Friendly Working
Kernel OST Viewer promotes friendly-working through its intuitive graphical user interface. It requires no additional technical knowledge to operate the tool. The software is available for free download and use.
The software supports all modern versions of MS Outlook (2016, 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, 97), Exchange Server (2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, 5.0) and Windows OS (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, and 2003) to facilitate smooth and efficient viewing of OST files information.
“Can I access Exchange OST files without having MS Exchange Server installed on my system? I found the perfect answer in kernel OST Viewer tool. It’s amazingly easy-to-operate and it opens healthy or corrupt OST files .....Noel Moller, Sweden